A city that has retained its identity, charm and quirks - where other cities have had theirs eroded over time. Gloucester keeps everything close at hand while providing all the benefits associated with larger cities: connectivity, education, diversity, open green spaces and entertainment.
If you’re looking for office space in Cheltenham or Gloucester, The Forum is ideally situated in a city that really has something for everyone; with events such as Tall Ships Festival, Food Festival, Rooftop Music Festival, King’s Jam Hip Hop Festival, Gloucester Carnival to name a few.
Gloucester City nurtures well-being. Offering easy access to the countryside and calming landscapes, where you can think big or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
Country on your doorstep
Some of the UK’s most beautiful countryside is less than 5 minutes away.
Diverse shopping offering
Traditional city centre shopping along cobbled streets is complemented by two modern shopping centrers and The Quay Outlet Village.
2000 years of heritage
Dating back to 48AD, glimpses of the city’s history can be seen everywhere; the City Cathedral, the tomb of King Edward II, as well as Victorian and Georgian warehouse lined docks and priories.
Quiet your mind and think big
The heart of a 15-minute City
1. Gloucester Cathedral 2. Gloucester Canal 3. National Waterways Museum 4. Museum of Gloucester 5. St Oswald’s Priory 6. Historic Dockyards 7. Blackfriars Priory 8. Greyfriars
9. Gloucester Station 10. Transport Hub 11. Gloucester Airport
Recreation & Sport
12. Kingsholm Stadium 13. Gloucester Park 14. Westgate Leisure Area 15. Gloucester Cricket Club 16. Riverside Sports & Leisure Club
17. Gloucester Quays Retail Mall 18. Kings Walk Shopping Centre 19. Eastgate Shopping Centre 20. Eastgate Street 21. Oswald Retail Park 22. Westgate Retail Park
Arts & Culture
23. Gloucestershire Academy of Music 24. Theatre Arts 25. Creative Workspace 26. University of Gloucestershire Campus 27. University of the West of England 28. Gloucestershire College 29. Kings Square 30. The Guildhall
31. Beatrix Potter Shop & Museum 32. Canal Watersports 33. Climbing Centre 34. Beaufort Polo Club 35. Odeon Cinema 36. Escape Rooms 37. Sherborne Cinema
Proximity and accessibility
With hyper proximity and accessibility for everyone at all times, Gloucester is a city where in less than 15 minutes, workers can access all their needs by foot.
The compact nature of Gloucester, with the Forum at it’s heart, puts a wide variety of leisure, recreation and everyday activities within easy reach.